Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Senior Clinical Quality Assurance International Auditor to join one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies at their prestigious head quarters in Switzerland.
A number of positions are available with this pharma company covering both clinical operations and manufacturing compliance.
Senior CQA International Auditor Job Description:
As Senior CQA International Auditor, you will lead GxP audits on a global basis to ensure that all activities, whether performed in-house or via third party organisations, are fully compliant with all company, national and international regulations and legislation.
Further responsibilities will include:
- Planning, coordinating and executing both routine and directed audits globally
- Analysis of audit results and recommendation of corrective actions
- Coordination and conduct of pre-inspection activities
- Development and implementation of GxP training
- Act as an expert GxP consultant for other functional areas
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
- As Senior CQA International Auditor, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Very extensive auditing experience within either a GCP or GMP environment
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- A second language, such as German, French, Italian or Chinese, would be advantageous
- Auditor certification from an industry recognized body
- Willingness to travel globally, up to 60%
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Senior CQA International Auditor, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 870027 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24266 in all correspondence.