A Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor is required by a leading international Clinical Research Organisation to audit clinical trials throughout Eastern Europe. The audit areas you will cover include:
- Investigator Sites
- Trial Master Files
- Data Management activities
- Safety Reporting
- Staff Training Records
Other activities of this Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor job will include mentoring less experienced auditors, preparing audit reports, maintaining documentation and hosting sponsor audits.
The role can be office (preferably) or home based in the Czech Republic, Hungary, Serbia, Romania, Bulgaria or Ukraine.
- BSc or Nursing qualification
- Extensive clinical auditing experience, including audits of Investigator sites, data management activities and vendors
- Willingness to travel extensively
- Thorough knowledge of ICH GCP regulations
- Good understanding of medical terminology
For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Quality Assurance Auditor position, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 870027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL21170 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current EU pharmaceutical industry job opportunities now.