A Senior Clinical Project Scientist is needed for a permanent position within a subsidiary of a leading global pharma company, specialising in the development of oncology products. Working in support of a portfolio of products in Phase I to III trials you will plan, develop and manage clinical studies.
- Development of documents such as Case Report and Informed Consent Forms.
- Validate and, if necessary, redirect research based on analysis of results to determine the safety, efficacy, medical usefulness and marketability of products.
- Manage project budgets and projections.
- Review and monitor registrations, submissions and reports.
BSc in a relevant technical subject, ideally with an advanced degree.
- Extensive clinical development experience gained in a pharmaceutical company or CRO environment.
- A background within oncology clinical trials.
- Experience of the development of Case Report and Informed Consent Forms.
- Abilityto travel up to 10%.
For more information or to apply for this Senior Clinical Project Scientist job, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on 01438 870027 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL21887 in all correspondence.