Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Clinical Data Associate to join a leading biopharmaceutical company based in the South East, UK. This is a contract position, initially for 6 months.
As Senior Clinical Data Associate your main responsibilities will be to:
- Manage all aspects of Data Management on a clinical trial from set-up to close down, mainly in the area of phase IV/medical affairs.
- Work collaboratively with Clinical Programmers, CRA, Statistical Programmers, Biostatisticians, Clinical Project Managers and Drug Safety staffs to meet project deliverables and timelines.
- Ensures completeness, correctness and consistency of clinical data and data structure.
- Lead the design and implementation of clinical data management process with vendors.
- Lead the design of CRF/eCRF for sound and thorough data collection.
- Review study protocols and assist in the planning and implementation of the data management portions of studies.
- Interact with site coordinators, investigators, and field clinical staff in collecting data and resolving queries to meet the protocol requirements in a timely manner.
- Utilise reports to track study progress and ensure timeliness and quality expectations are met.
As Senior Clinical Data Associate, you will have the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Proven experience in Clinical Data Management or related Clinical Research role and a BS degree (or higher) (OR Equivalent).
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- The ability to problem solve and have people/project leadership skills.
- Extensive knowledge web-based Electronic Data Capture (EDC) systems, Medidata RAVE experience preferred.
- Knowledge of Clinical Data Management systems and industry wide thesauri, such as MedDRA together with an understanding of Medical Affairs.
- Work with minimal supervision.
How to apply:
For more information, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on +44(0)1438 870028 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL23612 in all correspondence.