Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Business Analyst to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Germany on a permanent basis.
As Senior Business Analyst the main purpose of your role will be to:
- Lead of small to mid-size projects and coordination of the project team
- Liaison with IS counter-parts and report to steering bodies
- Entertain a network to stakeholder to continuously improve the process area
- Elaboration of process models with user community and mapping to system functionality
- Driving the process of getting new business process models accepted and approved
- Ensuring the proper transfer of project results into operational processes
- Planning, organisation and execution of implementation activities within a defined area of subject matter expertise
- Provision of expert support within the defined support process that require deep expertise in the subject matter
As Senior Business Analyst, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Bachelor degree of Medical Informatics or applicable professional training.
- Knowledge of the clinical development process, specifically clinical reporting, i.e. CDISC, analysis dataset programming, etc. Profound expertise of a clinical data warehousing application (e.g. LSH), process analysis and user requirement engineering methods is necessary.
- Proven track record includes computer validation regulations, e.g. 21 CFR Part 11, and methods. Proficient knowledge and use of project management methods goes without saying.
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Senior Business Analyst position, please contact Mylene Paumier on +44 (0)1438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24555 in all correspondence.