Mylene Paumier at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Senior Biometrician to join a global pharmaceutical company at their site based in Switzerland on a permanent basis.
Senior Biometrician Job Description:
As Senior Biometrician, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Be responsible and accountable for transcribing MAP aligned RAPs into computational solutions for the statistical programmer to implement (specifications of derived variables, specification and development of statistical computing solutions for inferential statistical analyses, tables and listings templates, and modern statistical graphics for the FIR and CSR) of Phase I-IV clinical trials
- Be responsible and accountable for multiple studies RAP execution including the RAP meetings with the necessary CTT members, reporting activities, exploratory analyses/ graphics and additional analyses to support publications for individual clinical trials
- Ensure that documents, specifications, programs/macros are consistent and comply with CSU/project/company standards/processes and provide operational input into VAPs, specifications of analysis datasets, listings, tables and figures, CSR for Phase I-IV clinical trials ensuring that consistent practices across multiple studies is kept
- Attend CTT/GCT meetings to help facilitate decision making during design, conduct and reporting of clinical results
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
As Senior Biometrician, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- MS (in Statistics or equivalent) with relevant work experience or PhD (in Statistics or equivalent) with no work experience
- Working knowledge of/experience with SAS/ R/ Splus or any other business or research analytic software with an expertise in at least one software
- Statistical and numerical knowledge and expertise in analytic aspects
- Good knowledge of data architecture
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Senior Biometrician position, please contact Mylene Paumier on 01438 743047 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24415 in all correspondence.