A permanent SCRA opportunity has arisen at one of the world’s leading pharmaceutical companies based in Cambridge. This innovative company is focused on the areas of infection, respiratory and inflammatory disease, oncology and neuroscience and have two marketed products with a robust pipeline of promising new product candidates.
Working as a Senior CRA, you will participate as a leader (if directed) and will support the operational aspects of the Clinical Trial Team’s activities to facilitate the following:
- Overall study site management;
- Vendor management;
- Quality assurance;
- Integration of study data;
- The progression of clinical trial deliverables as related to: time, cost, and quality from study concept through study closure.
Further responsibilities of this SCRA role include:
- Contributing to the selection and negotiation with CROs and other Vendors
- Overseeing protocol development and other critical study documents and templates as appropriate.
- Providing operational expertise to the program manager and input to key documents and recruitment strategies, as well as contingency strategies for managing risks to clinical operations.
This is a very rare opportunity for an experienced SCRA to join an expanding company and to take your career to the next level. If you are interested in finding out more about this role please contact Ben Traies at CK Clinical on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, to apply, please click here.
About CK Medics
CK Medics are part of CK Clinical and specialise in handling jobs for pharmaceutical medics in clinical research and drug development. Our clients include some of the top Pharmaceutical and Biotechnology companies from around the world and our reputation for honesty and integrity is well known. We offer interim and permanent Medic job opportunities to experienced professionals and entry level candidates.
If you are looking for a job as a Pharmaceutical Medic or are recruiting for staff we can help with the following areas:
- Medical Director jobs
- Medical Advisor jobs
- Medical Manager jobs
- Medical Information jobs
- Medical Liaison jobs
- Drug Safety Physician jobs
- Health Outcomes Physician roles
- Clinical Research Physician jobs
For more information about our services and the jobs that we can help with please take some time to look at our website or call us on +44 (0)1438 743047.