Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Scientific Communications Specialist to join a leading medical technology company based in the Netherlands.
Scientific Communications Specialist Job Description:
As Scientific Communications Specialist , your main objective will be to set up processes to develop the appropriate publication strategy, to analyze the existing literature and to prepare scientific communication material to internal & external stakeholders.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- To provide guidance in the development and execution of the publication planning & strategy across the different therapeutic areas. You will prepare the necessary documents in order to support clinical, regulatory, reimbursement and marketing.
- Ability to write processes and implement these in practise
- Excellent scientific writing and ability to adapt style and content for different target audiences.
- Ability to review and QC projects to ensure materials meet the project specification/brief, and are scientifically and technically accurate.
- Attention to detail – style/consistency, grammar, syntax, scientific accuracy, proofreading, layout and design.
- Creative ability in contributing new education or communications concepts and in the production of engaging written and presentation products.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience Required:
To be considered for this Scientific Communications Specialist position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A strong scientific background
- PharmD or PhD in life sciences (or equivalent)
- Experience or publication planning and medical writing Knowledge and experience with various sources for medical literature searches
- Solid knowledge of regulations: IMCJE guidelines, GCP, ICH-standards, ISO 14155 and a strong background of post approval publication strategy development
- Excellent interpersonal skills is essential together with the ability to manage multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Thorough understanding of healthcare compliance laws, guidelines an standard operating procedures
How to Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Scientific Communications Specialist position, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on +44 (0)207 470 5670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not quite what you’re looking for?