Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Scientific Affairs Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company in an office based role in Hertfordshire.
As a Scientific Affairs Manager you will be creating and sustaining the connections with the Scientific Community regarding the company’s Diabetes Care product lines. You will also develop and advance advocacy amongst targeted key opinion leaders. Experience in a similar role and in diabetes is essential.
The key responsibilities of this Scientific Affairs Manager role are:
- Assist with clinical support, they will train health care professionals (physicians) and support clinical operations in medical education
- Communicate situations and opportunities to the technical, clinical and management teams
- Participate on Core Teams, providing clinical insight for product development and use
- Assist Clinical Affairs with development of protocols, Case Report Forms and training materials
- Develop and maintain professional relationships with KOLs and academic centres that are of commercial and research relevance
- Present scientific, clinical and educational materials to KOLs, academic centres, and professional diabetes organisations to gain awareness, acceptance, and advocacy of company Diabetes Care products
- Drive publications and presentations of products based on data and materials collected from KOLs
- Provide clinical and product training to KOLs and academic centres
- Implement and support training programs, coordinate activities, information, and resources with other personnel
- Train healthcare professionals and physicians on products
- Act as resource for information, ideas and recommendations to R&D and other departments to monitor reactions related to Diabetes Care products
- Assist with medical content review and professional communication materials and key advocacy initiatives
- Coordinate and execute regional education and scientific symposia
- Attend key regional and national scientific and medical meetings
Qualifications and experience;
The successful candidate for this Scientific Affairs Manager will have the experience in one or more of the following areas:
- Diabetes Clinical Patient Care
- Diabetes Education
- Clinical Research and statistical data analysis
- Health Care management
- Medical Device industry
- Scientific and Medical Publications
- Bachelor’s Degree in a scientific/medical field, Master of Science preferred
Successful candidates for this Scientific Affairs Manager role will enjoy the benefits of working with a global Pharmaceutical company, including a competitive salary, holidays and career progression.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Scientific Affairs Manager role please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org Please quote reference CL24122 in all correspondence.