A Scientific Advisor is required to join an established pharmaceutical company based in Berkshire, UK.
CK Clinical is recruiting for Scientific Advisor to join an established Pharmaceutical company in Berkshire.
As a Scientific Advisor, you will establish and develop strong relationships with key external customers including KOLs in assigned therapeutic area. You will support the Clinical Research Department, providing scientific and clinical support to the UK business. Previous experience in a similar position would be preferred.
As a Scientific Advisor, your key responsibilities will include:
- Provide scientific and clinical support the UK business.
- Predominantly field-based position which aims to provide scientific and technical support for, and help maintain professional and credible relationships with, key opinion leaders and academic centres to ensure access to current medical and scientific information on the products and areas of therapeutic interest.
- Develop and maintain in-depth knowledge of relevant products, relevant therapeutic areas and the structure and workings of the NHS.
- Provide field-based support and training to the sales force and other departments as necessary.
- Deliver credible presentations on scientific matters to physicians, individually or in groups, either reactively or proactively.
- Produce and update scientific presentations for assigned therapeutic areas as appropriate.
- Provide field-based support to assist Medical Information in dealing with enquiries.
- Ensure compliance with all statutory requirements, including the ABPI Prescription Medicines Code of Practice as well the company’s internal processes and procedures for Pharmacovigilance and Regulatory legislation.
- Ensure that all activities and interactions are conducted with due regard to all applicable local, global and national laws, regulations, guidelines, codes of conduct, Company policies and accepted standards of best practice.
The ideal candidate for this Scientific Advisor job will hold an appropriate scientific/medical qualification (Pharmacist, PhD or GMC). You will also hold the following skills and competencies:
- Good presentation skills
- Good project management skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Computer literate
- Able to operate as a flexible team player
For more information, or to apply for this Scientific Advisor job, please contact Hendre Moolman on Tel: +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email me at email@example.com quoting 19808 to indicate your interest.
Alternatively, click here to apply for this Scientific Advisor job now.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current pharmaceutical industry jobs.