An SAS Programmer is required to join an established pharmaceutical company on an initial 6 month contract basis based in the South East, UK.
The main purpose of this SAS Programmer role will be to support the Biostatistics team by carrying out statistical programming work and providing statistical programming and validation support for both internal and external projects.
The main duties of this SAS Programmer job include:
- Providing statistical programming and validation support for analysis datasets, statistical tables, figures, listings, patient profiles, SAS transport files, Integrated Summaries of Safety (ISS), electronic submissions, related clinical trials, and other internal/external requests.
- Working with external vendors in order to develop or monitor the content and structure of SAS datasets, when necessary.
- Accessing and converting data to SAS from Clinical Trial Database management system and PC file formats.
- Contributing to the overall efficiency and best practice running of the Biostatistics group, demonstrating the ability to work efficiently and to a high standard within a clinical team environment.
- Developing and maintaining SOPs, SWPs and other related technical documents, providing input to the Database and CRF Development and providing feedback to Data Management.
- Providing input in developing statistical analysis plans, specifications of analysis datasets, validation plans, and other related documents and determining and researching SAS software upgrades and related system maintenance issues.
- Providing Statistical Support for the Statistician responsible for the study.
- Pursuing individual professional development and continuing education opportunities, attending conferences and bringing in new ideas to improve the programming process.
The ideal candidate for this SAS Programmer job will have proven experience in SAS Programming
within Phases I-IV clinical trials in a Pharmaceutical/CRO environment. You will also have a working knowledge of CDISC (SDTM and ADaM) together with experience using SAS-Base, MACRO, STAT, GRAPH, and ACCESS within Unix and Windows operating systems. Applicants of this SAS Programmer job should also have good organisation, time management and attention to detail skills needed to work in an environment under tight deadlines while maintaining focus on details and quality.
How to Apply
For more information, or to apply for this SAS Programmer job, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on 01438 870028 or email an updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Alternatively, click here to apply for this SAS Programmer job now.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Search for our current pharmaceutical job vacancies now.