Our client is looking for an SAS Programmer to join their Swiss team on a contract basis.
Working as an SAS Programmer, your main responsibilities will include:
- Coordinate programming activities across several trials with a given compound including publication and regulatory submission activities.
- Develop programming specifications for analysis datasets, pooled datasets and deliverables in consultation with the statistician.
- Develop and comply with project/study programming standards and specifications following internal guidelines
- Program according to specifications, analysis datasets, pooled datasets, listings, and figures for clinical trials and submission activities
- Support quality control and quality audit of deliverables
- Provide input as required at all meetings, discussions and activities covering aspects of Statistical Reporting on trial level activities
- Track clinical trial milestones for statistical reporting deliverables.
- Maintain records for all assigned projects and archiving of trial/project analysis and associated documentation.
- Maintain efficient interfaces with internal and external customers and communicate effectively across line functions.
How to Apply
Please contact Jonathan Hart-Smith at CK Clinical for more details or to apply for this position on +44 (0)1438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.