Our client is one of the world’s top ten pharmaceutical companies with a healthy product portfolio.
We are currently recruiting for a number of SAS Programmers to join their Swiss team on a contract basis.
- Program analysis datasets, pooled datasets, tables, listings and figures for Phase I to IV clinical trials and submission activities
- Perform thorough QC / Validation of own and other programmers work
- Provide input into study protocol, CRF and data structure
- Support senior members of statistical reporting and program / trials statisticians in maintaining efficient interfaces with internal and external customers
- Strong experience of using SAS in the analysis and reporting of pharmaceutical data
- SAS expertise covering Macros, Base & Graph
- Ideally with knowledge of the Oncology therapeutic area (RECIST, CTC grading etc)
For more information regarding these SAS Programmer roles, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 870027 or email email@example.com.