Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is recruiting for a contract SAS Programmer to join a leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in London.
As SAS Programmer, you will provide statistical programming expertise in SAS in the production of analyses, tabulations, graphics, and listings from clinical trial data.
Further responsibilities include:
- Contribute to the preparation of analysis plans.
- Prepare, document and test required programs and procedure data displays in an efficient manner for inclusion in integrated clinical statistical reports, etc.
- Contribute to the integrated clinical/statistical report and other similar docs.
- Ensure analysis data and programming code meet regulatory and company standards and are consistently structured to permit efficient programming and reporting.
- Perform QC procedures on work performed by others.
- Develop, test, validate, document, maintain and execute software and/or systems using the currently endorsed tools or support of production activities.
- Assist in the integration of data from remote entry sites, contract organisations and co-licensing partners to the central DB.
- Conversion of data from legacy standards to clients current and CDISC industry standards
- Manage and contribute to the production of eCRT packages for regulatory submissions
The ideal candidate for this SAS Programmer position will hold a BSc (OR Equivalent) in a Life Science, Computer Science OR other related discipline together with proven experience of working as a SAS Programmer for the Pharmaceutical/CRO/Biotechnology industry.
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this SAS Programmer position, please contact Priya at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL22683 in all correspondence.