We are recruiting for an urgent three month Safety Manager contract role with a pharmaceutical company in Uxbridge, UK.
The successful candidate will report to the Director of Medical Information, Safety and Quality Assurance. The company is looking for an expert in pharmacovigilance regulations and reporting required to provide leadership and guidance to a team of UK safety advisors.
Working as a Safety Manager, you will have the following roles and responsibilities:
- Oversight of day to day reporting activities for spontaneous adverse events and product complaints
- Management of on-going safety data exchanges and issue management as required.
- Pharmacovigilance expertise is critical to the team,
- To cover and provide leadership and guidance to the UK team
- Over seeing expedited cases
- Over seeing case processing
- Handling day to day management responsibilities and networking with department
- Line managing a team of 9
- Expertise of MHRA and regulatory requirements
For more information, please contact Krishna at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL21492 in all correspondence.