CK Clinical is currently supporting a Leading CRO partner based in Australia to recruit for multiple Senior CRA roles. You would be responsible for monitoring early phase clinical studies across a range of therapeutic areas for their pharmaceutical and biotechnology clients.
The client requires experienced CRAs with 3 – 5 years independent monitoring experience, and in return offers a highly competitive salary of between $115,000 – $130,000 + 9/5% Superannuation, as well as full relocation and VISA support for each successful candidate and their family if required.
About the role
Salary: $115,000 – $130,000 + 9.5% Superannuation
Location: Adelaide, Australia
- Coordination of allocated projects and project activities in accordance with company guidelines and SOPs with minimal supervision.
- Coordination of the required activities of stakeholders in the clinical project management process including sponsor, site and monitors.
- Monitoring of all aspects of studies to ensure compliance with GCP, study protocol and regulatory requirements and prepare monitoring reports.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor’s level degree in Life Sciences, Pharmacy, Nursing or appropriate industry experience.
- Experience working as a Clinical Research Associate (CRA) and SCRA.
- Formal CRA and ICH GCP training.
Why relocate to Adelaide?
Top 3 reasons to relocate to Adelaide:
- The Great Ocean Road – The Great Ocean Road is a 244km stretch of road that hugs the shore. It is met with rugged coastline, the oldest lighthouse in Australia, wild nature, windswept clifftops, coastal towns, secluded beaches and MANY photo opportunities. It is one of the most popular attractions in the state of Victoria and is deemed to be one of the world’s most scenic roads, and it’s not hard to see why!
- Wine Region – Adelaide is home to one of the best cool-climate wine regions, as well as the National Wine Centre of Australia. You’ll find more than 60 wineries here, both minutes from the city and off the beaten track. Prize-winning wines and breathtaking views make for a great place to spend time.
- The Weather – Adelaide’s weather was once rated as the 8th best in the world! It has a Mediterranean climate, with warm and sunny weather for the majority of the year, totalling more than 2500 annual sunshine hours. The perfect weather mix (including relatively low amounts of rainfall) makes Adelaide an ideal climate to reside in.