Regulatory Publisher based in Hatfield, UK.
As Regulatory Publisher you will primarily be responsible for publishing eCTD sequences for centralised, MRP, DCP submissions. Reporting to the Senior Manager of Global Regulatory Operations, you will be expected to self manage each project by working closely with regulatory, clinical and CMC leads wherever necessary. You will also be expected to support major submissions publishing project by assisting in formatting of word documents, bookmarking, hyperlinking and QC when necessary.
Key responsibilities of this Regulatory Publisher role will include:
- Publish eCTD sequences for centralised, MRP and DCP submissions.
- Updates and issues communicated during management meetings.
- Support Major Submissions Publishing projects.
The successful candidate for this Regulatory Publisher job will have previous experience of publishing eCTD sequences. In addition, the following skills and competencies are also essential for this Regulatory Publisher role:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to gather necessary information when required for assigned eCTD life cycle projects.
- Ensure lifecycle and publishing projects are processed in accordance with agency guidelines and SOPs.
- Understanding of lifecycle management.
- Ability to present information in a clear and concise manner.
- Knowledge of ICH regulations and guidelines.
How to Apply for this Regulatory Publisher Job:
For more information, or to apply for this Regulatory Publisher job, please contact Meera Pattni on +44 (0)1438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org/
If this Regulatory Affairs vacancy is not exactly what you are looking for why not give us a call, we may be dealing with a vacancy better suited to your needs.