A major pharmaceutical company is looking for a Regulatory Project Manager to join their team based in Scotland.
This is a 6 month contract role to cover maternity leave based in Scotland. My client are looking to pay around £60p/h but will also help towards the cost of travel for those not located within commuting distance. This position is based full time on site.
- Provide independent regulatory leadership to cross functional teams for product development.
- Help to develop and define regulatory project plans.
- Responsible for the preparation of global regulatory strategies to support the registration of new and modified products.
- Prepare and submit 510K submissions and CE Mark technical files.
- Liaise with regulatory authorities and notified bodies to address questions and submission issues.
- Manage development and implementation of department projects to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the department.
- Develop labelling specifications and approve proposedlabelling, packaging and promotional material.
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Project Manager job, please contact Meera Pattni on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com.