An exciting Regulatory Medical Writer job has arisen at a well established and leading Consultancy based in Leatherhead, Surrey, UK
This rare and interesting Regulatory Medical Writer position will also give you the opportunity engage in business development by building relationships with both new and existing clients, whilst providing you with invaluable experience of managing staff. This is a great chance to further your personal and professional development as a Medical Writer.
On a day-to-day basis working as a Regulatory Medical Writer you will be responsible for the following:
- Authoring clinical documentation for Regulatory submission purposes. This would include, Clinical Trial Applications, Paediatric Investigation Plans, Marketing Authorization Applications and Licence Variations.
- Participating in client project teams together with Bio statisticians and Clinical Scientists to define timelines and data requirements for clinical documentation.
- Reviewing and critiquing clinical documentation and to provide hands-on guidance for document improvement.
- Work closely with Regulatory Affairs Consultants to plan resource to meet client needs.
- Delivering presentations to clients or third party organisations.
- Providing therapy area advice/expertise/consultancy in areas of main strength (internally and externally).
- Quality Control checking of clinical documentation.
- Utilising and managing freelance medical writers.
- Proactively develop new business for existing and new clients.
- Assisting Business Development department with new pitches/presentations to clients.
If you believe you are the right person for the job, please contact Hendré Moolman on 01438 870023 or at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting reference 18704. Alternatively, to apply for this Regulatory Medical Writer job now, click here.
Not quite what you were looking for? Click here to search for other Medical Writing jobs now.