A global pharmaceutical company is looking for a Regulatory Director to join their team based in Surrey, UK.
As Regulatory Director, you will be responsible for all regulatory matters related to the development of the compounds in the Company’s portfolio. You will be driving best practice and regulatory guidance within the Company and its network of core functional experts and third party providers.
In addition, further responsibilities will include:
- Collaborate with colleagues to develop and implement strategy including: strategy development by networking ideas, resolving issues, and defining activities from the Company’s cross functional area into a drug development strategy aimed at gaining successful proof of concept.
- Train other staff and extended teams on regulatory strategy and the implication of these strategies.
- Review and approve submission documents including CTAs, INDs, and CTNs (amongst others).
- Develop strong relationships with regulatory authorities.
- Assist in providing regulatory input and comment for draft regulatory guidance and new regulations.
- Manage the assembly of clinical regulatory documents or delegation of workload to external vendors.
- Organise and participate in meetings with regulatory authorities.
- Conduct due diligence for new assets potentially entering the portfolio.
- Substantial experience in mulitiple phases of drug development.
- Comprehensive knowledge of global regulatory authorities procedures and practices.
- Strong leadership and interpersonal skills are essential.
For more information, or to apply for this Regulatory Director position, please contact Meera Pattni on +44 (0)1438 743047 or email email@example.com.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current Regulatory Affairs jobs online now.