A number of Regulatory Consultants are required to join a Regulatory Affairs Consultancy to work at their sites based in Belgium, the Netherlands, Germany, Spain and Greece.
The main focus of these Regulatory Consultants jobs will include:
- Dealing with translation houses (may be required to do translations yourselves)
- Dealing with submissions for Generic products.
- Filing DCPs, MRPs, Nationals and Duplicates on behalf of the organisation.
- Liaising with CMS and RMS
- Working on National phase of MRP and DCP, you will be required to work closely with the local agency.
- Products include solid doses, some liquids and some steriles.
The ideal candidates for these Regulatory Consultants roles will have previous generics experience and will be fluent in both the local language and in English.
These Regulatory Consultant jobs are 12 month contract jobs and you will be required to start ASAP at a rate of €60 per hour.
For more information, or to apply for these Regulatory Consultant jobs, please contact Meera Pattni on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com.