A Clinical Research Organisation based in the South of England is looking for a Regulatory and Drug Safety Administrator to join their team.
- Using software packages, such as Microsoft Word, Outlook, Powerpoint, Excel, Access, etc., to produce correspondence and documents, and maintain presentations, spread-sheets and databases.
- Arranging meetings, preparing agendas, meeting minutes and notes.
- Organising and storing paperwork, documents and computer-based information.
- Managing and overseeing the dispatch of documents to Regulatory Authorities, Ethics Committees and other parties, as necessary.
- General administrative duties including photocopying, printing, faxing.
Requirements & Experience:
- A first degree would be desirable.
- Previous administrative experience is required.
- Previous experience of working in the pharmaceutical industry is also preferred.
- Attention to detail is important.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Experience in using Word processing, emailing and Internet facilities and willingness and aptitude to learn new technology applications.
- Good organisational and planning skills including ability to work to tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills including an ability to communicate clearly in writing.
For more information, or to apply for this Regulatory and Drug Safety Administrator position, please contact Krishna Pankhania at CK Clinical on +44 (0) 1438 743047 or email@example.com. Quote Reference number: 20853.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current pharmaceutical jobs online now.