This Regulatory Affairs Medical Devices position is a 6 month contract role within dermatology therapeutic area. This role is part time covering 20 – 25 hours per week although there may be the opportunity to pick up extra work in different therapeutic area.
As a Regulatory Affairs Medical Devices Contractor, you will ensure that commercialised medical devices are maintained in compliance with the dermatology therapeutic group across a range of products.
- Maintain product Technical Files and manage interactions with Notified Bodies as required.
- Provide advice and information to market regulatory teams and provide support to commercial and internal market customers.
- Provide regulatory advice and information to manufacturers.
- Ensure that SOPs are in place and maintained.
- Ensure compliance of medical device product labelling.
- Keep up to date with relevant EU legislation.
- Life science degree.
- Experience of medical device status products essential.
- Commercially aware.
- Knowledge of the drug development process and experience of associated Regulatory processes and procedures.
For more information, or to apply for this Regulatory Affairs Medical Devices Contractor position, please contact Meera Pattni on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL21434 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our current science jobs online now.