Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a leading organisation based in Switzerland
Regulatory Affairs Manager Job Description
As Regulatory Affairs Manager, your responsibilities will include the following:
- Ensuring the provision of understandable and correct product information
- To liaise with other departments like QA/QM to obtain the needed data
- Assist in answering regulatory questions on Running Business products
- Providing regulatory input for compliance of products sold EMEA
- Expand and keep up regulatory expertise.
- Provision of guidance in the interpretation of changing regulations and their implication on the business
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this Regulatory Affairs Manager position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Qualified to degree level in Natural Sciences, Life Sciences or Equivalent
- Proven experience of working as a Regulatory professional within the pharmaceutical/CRO/biotechnology industry
- You will have a very good grasp of the English language and of at least one other language (German, French and Spanish).
- Strong communication skills
- Good team working skills
How to Apply:
For more information or to apply for this Regulatory Affairs Manager position, please contact Priya Mukherjee on +44 (0)207 470 5670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search our Regulatory Affairs Jobs:
Looking for a job in Pharmaceutical Regulatory Affairs jobs?