Shreeya Patel at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join a research-based pharmaceutical company based in London, UK.
Regulatory Affairs Manager Job Description:
As Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will:
- Be the regulatory lead for a marketed product licensed through the Centralised Procedure.
- Support the team for an ongoing pediatric development and therefore must be familiar with the PIP process.
- Support the preparation of an MAA for a product currently in phase III with a planned submission in 3Q2013.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
As Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Strong MAA and marketed products background
- Experience of successfully supporting MAA applications.
- Strong experience of Marketed products
- Excellent communication, collaboration, influencing and cross functional working skills
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work independently to strict deadlines
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Regulatory Affairs Manager position, please contact Shreeya Patel at CK Clinical on +44 (0)1438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL24338 in all correspondence.