Regulatory Affairs Manager required for biotechnology company based in Uxbridge, UK.
Our client, a pioneering biotechnology company, is currently looking for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to join their team based in Uxbridge, UK.
As a Regulatory Affairs Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Using your knowledge of internal regulatory affairs to provide input into product strategy for the IE region.
- Preparing internal market applications for new products.
- Reviewing post market variations.
- Liaise with CMC and help support the execution of labelling variations within the region.
- Keep the IE project lead informed of all developments to do with the life cycle activity.
- Provide advice and support on regional regulatory mechanisms to optimise product registration.
- Contribute to product strategy.
- Track status of MAA, variations, submissions and approvals.
- Lead preparation of responses to questions raised by regulatory authorities.
The ideal candidate for this Regulatory Affairs Manager job will be educated to minimum Bachelors degree or will have equivalent education/experience. A Masters or Doctorial degree would be advantageous.
How to Apply
In order to register your interest in this Regulatory Affairs Manager job, please contact Meera Pattni on 01438 743047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search for other Regulatory Affairs jobs now.