A Regulatory Affairs Manager is required to join one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world at their site based in Hertfordshire, UK.
Reporting to the Head of Regulatory Affairs, the main roles and responsibilities of this Regulatory Affairs Manager job will include:
- Maintenance of national product MAAs for the company.
- Work with global colleagues to ensure maintenance of globally supported products.
- Work closely with the Quality and Manufacturing team about regulatory issues affecting maintenance of licences and new product registration.
- Work closely with the R&D team to ensure new products are developed in a timely fashion in accordance with regulatory guidelines.
- Advice and support other departments on regulatory issues.
- Review promotional material for compliance with regulatory guidelines.
The ideal candidate for this Regulatory Affairs Manager job will be educated to degree level or preferably PhD level in veterinary medicine or sciences. This Regulatory Affairs Manager job also demands a candidate with three years of Regulatory Affairs experience, ideally with a background in biological veterinary medicinal products.
For more information, or to apply for this Regulatory Affairs Manager job, please contact Meera Pattni on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com.