As a Regulatory Affairs Executive you will assist in regulatory activities relating to the UK and Irish division, ensuring compliance of all medicinal products.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Ensure compliance of medicinal products to UK, IMB and EU legislations.
- Facilitate the process of submissions relating to MAA in the UK and Ireland and coordinate the submission and responses as appropriate for European procedures.
- Provide expert advice to other departments in relation to UK and Irish regulations.
- Provide input and coordinate product package and final artwork.
- Ensure compliance with internal and external SOPs.
- Ensure all paper and electronic documents are correctly filed.
The ideal candidate for this Regulatory Affairs Executive position will have the following experience and skills:
- Previous experience within regulatory affairs in the pharmaceutical industry essential.
- Post marketing maintenance experience essential.
- Experience liaising with the MHRA and IMB required.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Computer literate.
For more information, or to apply for this Regulatory Affairs Executive position, please contact Meera on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.