Regional Scientific Liaison Manager / Scientific Advisor / Medical Liaison
We are recruiting for Regional Scientific Liaison Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company in Buckinghamshire in a field-based position. This is a permanent position.
As Regional Scientific Liaison Manager, you will initiate and maintain strong relationships with opinion leaders. You will provide medical input at a regional level to enable business opportunities to be maximised and new leads created and developed within current regulatory and code requirements. Previous experience in working in a similar position is preferred, with knowledge and understanding of the clinical trials process desirable. The territory that will be covered in this position is dependant on where in England you are based.
-Responsibility for medical input at a regional level to enable business opportunities to be maximised and new leads created and developed within current regulatory and code requirements.
– Contribution to the development and implementation of the medical – marketing strategy for key brands.
– Development and fostering of relationships with key clinical and non clinical customers as required by the regional plan.
– Contribution to the identification and evaluation of Business Development opportunities at a local, national, cluster and corporate level.
– Responsibility for the provision of medical input to relevant national, regional and local Market Access submissions.
– Responsibility for the ongoing management of relevant Investigator Initiated Trials and some company clinical trials in conjunction with internal clinical resource.
– Responsibility for the medical sign off of relevant promotional and non- promotional material in line with the company SOPs and ABPI Code of Practice.
– Develop and foster excellent relationships with KOLs in the relevant therapeutic areas and maintain regular contact with them in conjunction with other functions.
Knowledge and experience
– Life science degree, ideally to PhD level but nursing/healthcare/pharmacist qualification will be considered.
– At least 18 months experience within medical department of a pharmaceutical company.
– Knowledge and understanding of the clinical trials process desirable – especially Phase III, IV and IITs.
– Thorough knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice, Medicines Act and MHRA Blue Book is essential – both in the field as well as implementation in approval processes for materials.
– An understanding of Market Access processes e.g. SMC, AWMSG, and formulary applications preferable.
– An understanding/exposure to/experience in Business Development would be an advantage.
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working with a global Pharmaceutical company, including a COMPETITIVE SALARY, HOLIDAYS, and CAREER PROGRESSION.
About CK Clinical
Finding a new job can be a rather daunting process. At CK Clinical we pride ourselves in our honest and supportive approach. This is the reason why nearly 50% of people we help are referred to us by their colleagues and friends. CK Clinical are preferred suppliers to the top 5 global organisations within our sector as well as having agreements in place with smaller, more niche organisations too.
If you expect more than just a great salary and benefits package and believe you can make an impact in this innovative and cutting edge business, then please contact Hendre on Tel: +44 (0)1438 743047 or email me at
email@example.com quoting 20000 to indicate your interest.