We are recruiting for Regional Scientific Liaison Manager to join a Pharmaceutical company in Buckinghamshire in a field-based position.
As Regional Scientific Liaison Manager you will initiate and maintain strong relationships with opinion leaders. You will also provide medical input at a regional level to enable business opportunities to be maximised and new leads created and developed within current regulatory and code requirements.
Further key responsibilities of this Regional Scientific Liaison Manager role ill include:
- Responsibility for medical input at a regional level to enable business opportunities to be maximised and new leads created and developed within current regulatory and code requirements.
- Contribution to the development and implementation of the medical – marketing strategy for key brands.
- Development and fostering of relationships with key clinical and non-clinical customers as required by the regional plan.
- Contribution to the identification and evaluation of Business Development opportunities at a local, national, cluster and corporate level.
- Responsibility for the provision of medical input to relevant national, regional and local Market Access submissions.
- Responsibility for the ongoing management of relevant Investigator Initiated Trials and some company clinical trials in conjunction with internal clinical resource.
- Responsibility for the medical sign off of relevant promotional and non-promotional material in line with the company SOPs and ABPI Code of Practice.
- Develop and foster excellent relationships with KOLs in the relevant therapeutic areas and maintain regular contact with them in conjunction with other functions.
The ideal candidate for this Regional Scientific Liaison Manager position will have the following knowledge and experience:
- Life science degree, ideally to PhD level but nursing/healthcare/pharmacist qualification will be considered.
- At least 18 months experience within medical department of a pharmaceutical company.
- Knowledge and understanding of the clinical trials process desirable – especially Phase III, IV and IITs.
- Thorough knowledge of the ABPI Code of Practice, Medicines Act and MHRA Blue Book is essential – both in the field as well as implementation in approval processes for materials.
- An understanding of Market Access processes e.g. SMC, AWMSG, and formulary applications preferable.
- An understanding/exposure to/experience in Business Development would be an advantage.
The successful candidate for this Regional Scientific Liaison Manager position will enjoy the benefits of working with a global Pharmaceutical company, including a COMPETITIVE SALARY, HOLIDAYS, and CAREER PROGRESSION.
For more information or to apply for this Medical Liaison Manager please contact Hendre on Tel: +44 (0)1438 743047 or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org quoting 20000 to indicate your interest.