Part of the wider CK Group, CK Clinical is a leading pharmaceutical and clinical recruitment consultancy. We are looking for a Recruitment Consultant to join their friendly team based in Stevenage.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone who wants to build on their recruitment career, with a company that upholds the highest standards and that will recognise and reward your hard work and efforts.
Since being established in 2004 CK Clinical has grown into one of the most respected and leading UK recruitment companies for Clinical R&D staff. Due to continued growth in key business areas and the award of several new preferred supplier agreements with some of the world’s largest Pharmaceutical companies, a new opportunity has arisen to join us.
The ideal candidate:
We are looking for candidates with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Work experience (e.g. student placement) in a sales environment is essential
- Computer literate in Word and Excel
- Excellent communication skills including ability to modify communication style to suit situations
- Excellent influencing skills including the ability to overcome objection
- Able to meet and interact positively and confidently with new and varied people
- Able to listen actively, ask questions, clarify points to check understanding
- Prioritises objectives to make best use of time and resources
What’s it like to work at CK?
“I joined the team here at CK Clinical in November 2009 after graduating in July with a degree in Bioscience. The work itself can be very challenging, but this makes it very interesting as each day is different and I have thoroughly enjoyed my time so far. I get to speak with people from all different walks of life and learn about their experiences and skills. It is a very rewarding feeling knowing that the work I am doing is making a positive impact on peoples lives. CK Clinical are a great team to work with, everybody gets on really well and we all help each other out as much as we can. I have already learnt so much about the industry and look forward to the challenges and experiences that I will face in the future with the support of my colleagues.” Meera Pattni, Recruitment Consultant
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Recruitment Consultant position, please contact Ben Traies on 01438 743047 or email your CV to email@example.com. Please quote reference CL22441 in all correspondence.