Hendre Moolman at CK Cinical is recruiting for a PV Systems Specialist to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry in a 12 month fixed term role in the South East.
As PV Systems Specialist you will be responsible for supporting the Head of PV Systems to maintain validated Pharmacovigilance adverse event systems and provide technical expertise and training to Business Users for current and future PV system use, while acting as an interface between PV and IT and an interface between PV and software vendors.
Further responsibilities of PV Systems Specialist position will include:
- Supporting the Head of PV Systems to manage change control and validation efforts to maintain validated Pharmacovigilance adverse event systems in compliance with Computer Systems Validation Policy and Computer Systems Validation Guidelines
- Providing technical expertise and training to Business Users
- Working with Business Users to compile, validate and run searches of the database
- Assisting Head of PV Systems in troubleshooting issues
- Supporting local, regional and global users as system administrator as required
- Working with Head of PV Systems to continue to develop EEL as the centre of excellence for electronic submissions
- Reviewing and writing of relevant system administrator SOPs and WPs
- Acting as back up to Head of PV Systems
As PV Systems Specialist you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Science Degree (e.g. pharmacy, Nursing, Life Science)
- Relevant Pharmacovigilance experience
- Extensive experience with adverse event database (ARISg preferred) and electronic (e2b) reporting systems (Cyclone preferred)
- Experience with Reporting Applications such as Business Objects is required
- CSV experience and understanding of Gateway Software, Company & Partner Profiles an advantage
- Strong communications skills – with an ability to communicate technical issues to non- IT specialists
- Excellent organisational skills to appropriately priorities workload including multiple projects
As PV Systems Specialist you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in the South East.
- You will be working with a global company
- You will have a competitive salary
- 12 month fixed term contract role
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this PV Systems Specialist position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Alternatively, please click on the link below to apply online now. Please quote reference CL25882 in all correspondence.