Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a PV Process Excellence Coordinator to join a company in the pharmaceutical industry in a fixed term contract role in the South East.
As a PV Process Excellence Coordinator you will be responsible for working across the PV team to understand and refine the processes to drive efficiencies and consistency. You will be working with the Head of PV Operations, existing members of the team, global PV colleagues, and colleagues in other departments, to help improve daily processes.
Further responsibilities of PV Process Excellence Coordinator position will include:
- Leading matrix teams within the local PV team, to help bring consistency in working practice and to strengthen overall PV operations
- Playing a leading role in the creation of streamlined processes both within the team and in a cross functional and global setting
- Being responsible for the development and driving better ways of working and also project managing some important process improvement initiative while playing a key role in the training and implementation of these
- Being involved in the creation and maintenance of appropriate SOPs and WPs
- Facilitating the implementation of some aspects of the new PV legislation
- Working together with Head of PV Operations to help strengthen and streamline operations, including any process improvements to create a highly effective and compliant operation.
- Coordinating cross departmental process improvement activities to strengthen PV working with colleagues.
- Playing a key role in leading PV operational projects including facilitating complex discussions in matrix teams to successful outcome.
- Undertaking other activities and projects as required by line manager and to help ensure high quality documentation, guidance and training are in place.
- Collaborating with other members of the department, including global colleagues and working in collaboration with the PV ICSR manager and PV Scientific Manager as required
- Interacting with colleagues in clinical, clinical operations or regulatory and possibly IT
As PV Process Excellence Coordinator you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Science Degree (e.g. pharmacy, Nursing, Life Science).
- Proven experience in pharmacovigilance including case handling, aggregate reports, other PV deliverables
- Experience of coordinating project improvement initiatives and in leading matrix teams to a successful outcomes, including at a global level.
- Extensive knowledge of global PV regulatory legislation (both pre and post marketing) including the new EU legislation
- Strong understanding of PV business, in a global setting.
- Proven ability in project delivery, including writing working practices and SOPs, training and implementation of new processes
- Demonstrated experience of leading process improvement initiatives
- Possessing a strong sense of responsibility and having a good track record of working to strict deadlines
- Excellent organisation, coordination or project management skills
- Good communication and facilitation skills
- A quick thinking decision maker and problem solver
- Leadership and drive – in pursuit of operational excellence
- Proven ability to identify streamlining opportunities and to take projects forward.
- Excellent negotiation skills -with an ability to reach consensus despite disparate views
- A creative thinker with a sense of urgency
- Ability to work consistently and autonomously, seeking advice where necessary
- Able to form strong cross-departmental and cross-functional relationships
As a PV Process Excellence Coordinator you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in the South East.
- You will be working with a global company
- You will have a competitive salary
- 2 year fixed term contract role
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this PV Process Excellence Coordinator position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL25881 in all correspondence.