Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Project Statistical Programmer to join a biopharma leader in Europe.
Project Statistical Programmer Job Description:
As Project Statistical Programmer, you will oversee and manage project related activities for statistical programming activities for the defined development program, including assignment as an associate member of the clinical sub-team.
In addition, as the primary Global Statistical Programming representative for assigned development program, you’ll interact with, and serve as primary contact source for clinical team(s) and supporting departments (e.g. Regulatory Affairs, Biostatistics, and Data Management).
Within this Project Statistical Programming role, who will act as lead statistical programmer or support programmer with respect to all statistical programming activities at the Senior Statistical Programmer level and serve as primary GSP contact to respond to questions by regulatory authorities.
In addition, you will communicate and collaborate with the Program Biostatistician to ensure that Statistical Analysis Plans, and other analysis requirements, specifications, or derivation rules are consistent within and across individual studies.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience:
To be considered for this Project Statistical Programmer position, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- A Bachelor’s degree (OR Equivalent) in a Scientific discipline
- Proven Statistical Programming experience within the Biotechnology and/or Pharmaceutical industry, including clinical research organizations.
- SAS Software Programming skills equivalent to a Senior Statistical Programmer to solve complex programming tasks according to SDTM and ADaM standard and
- Advanced understanding of Clinical Trials Design and analysis, together with a basic understanding of integrated summaries of efficacy and safety required for regulatory submissions.
- A high level of analytical ability, exhibiting characteristics that are structured and methodical to ensure that sound, decisions are made.
- Be able to plan, perform, trouble-shoot and make decisions based on precedent, company policies, international and national regulations and Good Clinical Practice.
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Project Statistical Programmer position, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on +44 (0)207 470 5670 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL24017 in all correspondence.
Not quite what you’re looking for? Click here to search our other pharmaceutical jobs in Europe now.