Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for permanent Study Start-up Clinical Project Managers for a leading international Clinical Research Organisation. These will be home based positions and available in most European countries.
This Project Manager Study Start-up is an exciting opportunity to project manage and lead core project team during study start up phase and facilitate team’s ability to lead extended/complete project team. Depending on size and scope of project, this job duty may be performed in collaboration with a Project Director, this varied role will include
- Ensuring effective cross-functional teamwork among project team members including both internal and external ancillary services.
- Leading implementation of Six Sigma initiatives on projects as applicable.
- Monitoring project schedule and scope to ensure both remain on track.
- Initiating and implementing appropriate actions.
- Accountable for budget across assigned project(s) including the control and minimizing of write-offs.
- Proactively identifying out of scope activities and ensure necessary change orders are executed.
- Proactively engaging in both quality assurance and risk management activities to ensure project deliverables are met according to both internal and client requirements.
- Presenting at external and/or internal meetings.
- Ensuring client satisfaction.
- Supporting new staff in region and integrate them into the study process efficiently.
Skills and experience:
To be considered for this Project Manager Study Start-up job this ideal candidate will have the following skills and qualifications:
- A life science or nursing degree
- A thorough knowledge of ICH Guidelines and GCP, the clinical trial process and a basic understanding of regulatory requirements in other countries
- Previous relevant clinical research experience in a pharmaceutical company/CRO, including at experience of full project management responsibility, especially in the study start up phase
- Working knowledge of financial control procedures (costing systems, time reporting)
- Experience of managing overseas clinical trials
- Broad knowledge of drug development process and client needs
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to inspire and motivate staff within a field based environment
- Demonstrated Account Management and business development experience with a previous track record working as a Clinical Project Manager or in a Senior Clinical Study Start-up role would be advantageous.
How to apply:
If you would like to find out more or apply for this Project Manager Study Start-up job please contact Jim Gleeson on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Please quote reference CL25848 in all correspondence.
Are you looking for a new clinical Job?