Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Project Manager who will be responsible for assembling and leading multidisciplinary teams to drive the delivery of science-based decision making through exploratory, preclinical and clinical phases of development.
- To be accountable for the design and implementation of robust development plans and the delivery of drug development projects on time, to budget and to appropriate scope.
- Drive the completion of Investigational Medicine Product Dossiers in partnership with key team members. Ensure Investigational Brochures are available in a timely manner, and author where necessary, in alignment with protocol development and review.
- Lead the negotiation, drafting (where appropriate) and execution of third party agreements consulting with Legal and procurement as required.
- In collaboration with the Quality team, oversee the development of pharmacodynamic and pharmacokinetic assays for use in clinical trials and ensure the Clinical Study Manager prepares relevant Specialist Unit agreements.
- In collaboration with the Drug Supply Manager, ensures adequate drug supplies are available for preclinical studies and clinical trials.
- Relevant life science degree, MSc or PhD preferred
- Pre-clinical development experience
- Early phase clinical experience ideally
- Experienced in the use of project management software
- Line management background
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Project Manager position, please contact Jim Gleeson at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL22540 in all correspondence.