Project Manager – Health Outcomes Consultancy
Salary range £35-40K plus bonus and generous pension
27 days holiday plus loyalty days
Central London location
Xcelerate Health Outcomes is a dynamic and fast growing unit of NHS Innovations London offering health economic consultancy to the pharmaceutical and medical devices industry as well as NHS Trusts. The unit helps clients to conduct economic evaluations in medicines and healthcare interventions by carrying out projects which incorporate health economic and patient data. We are now seeking to expand the unit by recruiting an experienced Project Manager. The main purpose of the role is to provide project management expertise for Health Outcomes studies conducted on behalf of pharmaceutical and medical device companies and other healthcare stakeholders.
- Project management of Health Outcomes studies commissioned by pharmaceutical and medical device companies
- Production and analysis of project plans, milestones and resource requirements
- Monitoring project progress and providing regular updates and reporting internally and externally to industry clients
- Negotiation and liaison with Hospital Trusts to obtain patient data for projects
- Recruitment of study centres and investigators within the Trusts and communicating study objectives
- Set up all legal and contractual arrangements with investigators, study centres and Trusts
- Coordination and management of data collection within agreed timelines
- Resource and cost management of project
- Work closely with other members of the Health Economics team to deliver project outputs within agreed timeline
- Identify any risk management issues and conduct contingency planning
- Liaison with other teams within NHSIL and provide project management expertise and input when required
- Work with the wider organisation to facilitate access to investigators and study centres
- Medical/clinical experience and background preferred
The Company is sited at refurbished, air conditioned offices in central London. To apply please visit our web-site at http://www.nhsinnovationslondon.com/about-us/vacancies-and-opportunities/ and e-mail an application form together with a detailed CV.
We are committed to appointing on merit, seeking candidates from a diverse range of backgrounds and taking full account of equal opportunities.