Our client, a successful Medical Device development company are currently looking for a Project Engineer to join their team based in Cambridge.
As Project Engineer, you will be responsible for the implementation and management of product design verification and validation activities. You will also be required to provide innovative solutions to technical problems and work towards goals and targets with minimal guidance. You will occasionally be asked to provide engineering and CAD expertise to project areas.
Further key responsibilities of this Project Engineer role will include:
- Meeting specific project verification and validation delivery targets.
- Management and assessment of achievability of technical milestones.
- Provide feedback to project manager regarding progress and any potential issues.
- Provision of innovative and realistic technical solutions as part of the design and development team.
- Assess product and compliance with regulatory and quality management system requirements.
- Preparation and execution of verification test protocols.
- Generation of CAD models and engineering drawings.
- Preparing scientific reports suitable for regulatory submissions and supporting the clinical trial processes as required.
- Implementing and managing assigned design verification and validation activities to ensure completion of tasks to assigned timelines.
- Delivery of documentation within assigned project activities that meet the needs of the company’s ISO13485 QMS.
- Successful management of internal and external resources.
The ideal candidate for this Project Engineer role will have a strong working knowledge of the following:
- Product development within ISO 13485 system
- Materials used in medical devices
How to Apply
For more information or to apply for this Project Engineer job, please contact Meera Pattni on 01438 743047 or email email@example.com.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.