We are recruiting for Pharmacovigilance Systems Analyst to join a Pharmaceutical company in Hertfordshire, UK.
In this Pharmacovigilance Systems Analyst position you will support in the maintenance of the validated Pharmacovigilance adverse event systems. You will support local, regional and global users as system administrator. Part of your role will require you to help with the continued development of electronic submissions, acting as interface between PV, IT and software vendors.
Key responsibilities of this Pharmacovigilance Systems Analyst position role will include:
- Support change control and validation efforts to maintain validated Pharmacovigilance (PV) adverse event systems in compliance with the company Computer Systems Validation Policy and Computer Systems Validation Guidelines.
- Support local, regional and global users as system administrator.
- Support the development of electronic submissions.
- Carry out administrative tasks within the Pharmacovigilance application environment in line with vendor specifications and internal requirements.
- Trouble shooting.
- Provide support to Business Users for Business Objects.
- Review and writing of relevant system administrator SOPs and WPs.
- Assist with user training.
Successful candidates will enjoy the benefits of working with a global Pharmaceutical company, including a COMPETITIVE SALARY, HOLIDAYS, and CAREER PROGRESSION.
The ideal candidate for this Pharmacovigilance Systems Analyst will have the following qualifications and experience:
- Extensive experience with adverse event database (ARISg) and electronic (E2B) reporting systems (Cyclone/Axway preferred).
- Relevant Pharmacovigilance experience.
- Eye for detail.
- A demonstrable interest in IT and the more technical aspects of PV systems/Database administration
- Understanding of Gateway Software.
- Extensive experience with Business Objects.
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Systems Analyst position please contact Hendre on Tel: +44 (0)1438 870 023 or email me at email@example.com quoting 20629 to indicate your interest.