Hendre Moolman at CK Clinical is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Officer to join a drug development company based in Cambridgeshire.
Pharmacovigilance Officer Job Description
As Pharmacovigilance Officer, you be working on Electronic Reporting, Literature search and review and submissions to regulatory authorities. Ideally you should have proven post marketing experience. Further responsibilities will include:
- Case processing (including quality control)
- Literature search and review
- Electronic Reporting
- Responsible for presentation and accuracy of documentation prepared and where appropriate submitted to regulatory authorities.
As Pharmaocovigilance Officer, you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience:
- Proven understanding of the Drug Safety process and experience in leading a project to successful completion.
- Excellent organisational and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to co-ordinate, manage and motivate a team.
- Process orientated with good attention to detail.
- Good computer skills and the ability to learn appropriate software.
- Good understanding of safety database software, MS Word, MS Excel.
- Effective oral and written communication skills with excellent English language and grammar skills.
- Good medical/therapeutic area knowledge and medical terminology preferred.
- Strong communicator.
- Excellent organisational skills and team working skills.
- Awareness of timelines.
How to apply:
For more information regarding this Pharmacovigilance position, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 870 023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.