Hendre Moolman is recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance Executive to join a pharmaceutical company in a permanent role in Surrey.
As Pharmacovigilance Executive the main purpose of your role will be to provide direct support within a local Pharmacovigilance service in order to ensure prompt and adequate reporting of suspected adverse drug reactions in line with current regulatory requirements, together with customer enquiries. You will also assist and act as Deputy to the local Qualified Person for Pharmacovigilance in the UK; assisting management of all local pharmacovigilance systems to ensure regulatory compliance.
Further responsibilities of this Pharmacovigilance Executive position will include:
- Maintenance of compliance to Pharmacovigilance legislation for the company
- Compliance with all Pharmacovigilance guidelines and practices for the MHRA, Group and local requirements
- Assist in all case management activities for drug safety case reports within agreed timelines and in accordance with departmental working practices and SOPs in order to maintain corporate and regulatory compliance and case quality
- Submit PSURs within the specified time frames along with SmPC Comparison
- Responding to Medical Information enquiries received from our Contract Company, as well as external and internal enquiries
- Recognising and forwarding Quality complaints to the QA Department and performing monthly reconciliation
- Oversee reconciliation process of SAE's for assigned Pharmacovigilance Date Exchange Agreements
- Liaising with Regulatory, Medical Information, QA and other departments to ensure regulatory compliance and adequate pharmacovigilance provision
As Pharmacovigilance Executive you will have the following qualifications, skills and experience
- Biological Science graduate or equivalent
- Proven experience in Pharmacovigilance and/or Medical Information
As Pharmacovigilance Executive you will be joining a global pharmaceutical company based in Surrey.
How to apply
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Executive position please contact Hendre Moolman on +44 (0)1438 842 970 or email email@example.com. Entitlement to work in the EEA is essential. Please quote reference CL25290 in all correspondence.