Our client, a small contract organisation who provide a full range of drug safety monitoring services to the pharmaceutical industry, are currently looking for a Pharmacovigilance Executive to join their team based in Oxfordshire, UK.
Working as a Pharmacovigilance Executive, your main responsibilities will include:
- Documentation and processing of reports of adverse drug reactions.
- Reporting adverse drug reactions to EEA competent authorities.
- Completion of routine searches and evaluation of published medical and scientific literature for identification of drug safety data.
- Liaising with clients regarding their requirements for handling of adverse reactions.
- Compliance of systems for reporting adverse reaction on behalf of clients.
- Monitoring the clients Product Summary of Characteristics (SPCs) to identify changes to safety information.
- Liaising with clients and Regulatory Authorities to ensure safety changes are implemented.
The successful candidate will either have previous drug safety experience (e.g. working as a Drug Safety Associate/Manager) working within a small company or a pharmacist/registered nurse or will have a similar background and sound clinical knowledge.
If you would like to hear more about this Pharmacovigilance Executive role, please contact Hendre Moolman on 01438 743 047 or email email@example.com. Alternatively, to apply for this Pharmacovigilance Executive, please click here.
Not quite you're looking for? Click here for other Pharmacovigilance jobs now.