We are recruiting for Drug Safety Executive to join a Pharmacovigilance Consultancy in Oxfordshire. Reporting to the Managing Director, you will be responsible for monitoring the clients Product Summary of Characteristics (SPCs) to identify changes to safety information. You will also liaise with clients and Regulatory Authorities to ensure safety changes are implemented.
- Working as a Pharmacovigilance Executive your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsibility for the documentation and processing of reports of adverse drug reactions.
- Responsibility for reporting adverse drug reactions to EEA competent authorities.
- Completion of routine searches and evaluation of published medical and scientific literature for identification of drug safety data.
- Responsible for liaising with clients regarding their requirements for handling of adverse reactions.
- Responsibility for the compliance of the systems for reporting adverse reaction on behalf of clients.
- Monitoring the clients Product Summary of Characteristics (SPCs) to identify changes to safety information.
- Liaising with clients and Regulatory Authorities to ensure safety changes are implemented.
- Full in-house training will be provided for the above responsibilities.
The successful candidate will be a Graduate with a Life Science or Healthcare related degree along with a proven relevant industry experience in Pharmacovigilance. The following competencies are also essential for this role.
- Basic understanding of GMP Quality Management Systems
- Use of MS Office products to a competent standard – Word, Excel, PowerPoint.
- You must be a natural team player with the personal qualities to relate well to people at all levels.
- Confident communication skills, working well within a cross functioning team.
- You will have the ability to organise and maintain accurate records with unquestionable attention to detail.
This is an excellent opportunity for an experienced graduate to progress their career with a successful Pharmacovigilance Consultancy with the scope to progress from Pharmacovigilance Executive to Drug Safety Manager.
If you would like to hear more about this Pharmacoviglance Executive role, please contact Hendre on +44 (0)1438 743047 or email email@example.com quoting 19018 to indicate your interest. Alternatively, to apply, please click here.
About CK Clinical
Here at CK Clinical, we pride ourselves on our honest and supportive approach. Our team of specialist recruiters and career consultants are here to help you achieve your career ambitions within the clinical and pharmaceutical industry. We can actively offer you careers advice, help with writing your CV, assistance with your interview preparation and provide you with up to date information about the industry.