Krishna Pankhania at CK Clinical is currently recruiting for a Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information Officer to join a successful pharmaceutical company based in Essex, UK.
As Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information Officer, you will part of a team providing an effective and proficient drug safety and drug information service to support the medical and commercial activities of the company.
- Triage and process Individual Case Safety Reports (ICSRs) to agreed internal and external timelines and procedures.
- Provide timely, accurate and relevant medical / scientific information to internal and external customers, ensuring that the information provided is technically accurate and consistent with prescribing information.
- Receive adverse event data and provide medical information on company products.
- Enquiries may originate from healthcare professionals, members of the public and internal staff and be received via telephone, email, post or in person.
- Weekly literature searches
- Develop and maintain references for provision of information on the Company’s products.
- Maintain Medical Information Database and Medical Information and Pharmacovigilance records.
- Reviewing and approving Artwork components
The ideal candidate:
Krishna is looking for candidates with the following skills, experience and qualifications:
- Life Sciences or Pharmacy degree or equivalent
- Good written and oral communication skills
- Good interpersonal and team working skills
- Good IT skills including familiarity with Microsoft Office packages
- Excellent attention to detail
- A minimum of one year’s experience in medical affairs, medicines information, or drug safety within the pharmaceutical industry or NHS
- Possess up-to-date knowledge of medical information guidelines and pharmacovigilance regulations
- Experience with pharmacovigilance and medicines information databases
- Medical writing skills
- Good time management skills
- Familiarity with ABPI Code of Practice and copy review
- Artwork review and approval
How to apply:
For more information or to apply for this Pharmacovigilance and Medical Information Officer position, please contact Krishna Pankhania at CK Clinical on 01438 870 023 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. Please quote reference CL23093 in all correspondence.