This week’s pharmaceutical job of the week is a Clinical Operations Project Manager role. This job has been chosen as it is:
- An exciting opportunity to work with an established, growing global pharmaceutical company, who specialise in treatments for chronic endocrine conditions.
- A full time permanent position, fully home based, offering a competitive salary which will be discussed on application.
- This role will sit with in the clinical operations team and will report into the Head of Clinical Operations.
- This is an opportunity to work in a virtually, collaborative environment, and develop with in the role/company.
- The successful candidate will have previous clinical project management experience with in a Pharma/ Biotech/ CRO environment, ideally on a global level. Working with/ across the US would be desirable. You will also have proven vendor management experience.
- Our client is seeking a self motivated and driven candidate to join them, who has excellent time management and organisational skills, to project manage major phase II and phase III projects.