Here is our pharmaceutical job of the week a Regulatory Affairs Manager job. This job has been chosen as:
- It is an exciting new role to join a leading biopharmaceutical company in a permanent managerial role in devices with a global focus.
- Located in Oxfordshire with easy access to the M40.
- Competitive salary – £50,000 – £55,000 with very good benefits (an annual bonus included).
- Looking for an excellent candidate with strong experience within global markets, including EU, US, Japan and China.
- The main purpose of this role is the compilation of applications for market authorisation and changes in global markets, review product labelling, prepare EU environmental reporting, and compile and maintain summary technical documents and device master records.