This week we have a fantastic job of the week, a Training and Support Specialist role. This has been chosen as it is:
- Based with a pharmaceutical diagnostics and medical device company who are a global leader in diabetes care.
- A field based role where the ideal candidate will be responsible for co-ordinating and carrying out all product related training for new and existing hospitals in ward based glucose monitoring.
- Role includes developing relationships with both new and existing hospital accounts, whilst implementing regular audit visits to hospital accounts to review performance, user technique, training issues and QC performance, promoting the features and benefits of the company’s technology.
- Territory covered includes sites in East Anglia, London, East & West Midlands and Oxfordshire.
- Offering a flexible hourly rate, with a company car or car allowance for a 6 month contract initially for 35 hours per week, with the likelihood of contract extension.