CK Clinical are specialists in Biometrics Recruitment. Our Senior Consultant, Priya Mukherjee, is currently handling the following Biometrics roles. For more information, please contact Priya on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
A SAS Programmer is required to work for this established Clinical Trials Organisation in the UK, whereby you will be responsible for leading projects, performing statistical programming activities according to business SOPs and sponsor requirements and for the generation of documentation and SAS code required for the generation of report tables and listings. You will also hold responsibility for database set-up, data import and acceptance testing and for participation in study database design and set up activities ensuring that the needed systems specifications are appropriate and complete.
Contract Statistical Programmer
A Contract Statistical Programmer is required to work for this leading organisation whereby key responsibilities will include Developing compliant and consistent CDISC SDTM datasets for all new and ongoing studies assigned in accordance with the SDF Implementation Project Plan. You will also be responsible for attending SDF Implementation meetings, raising agenda items, actively participate in discussions, and complete all action items assigned in a timely manner.
A SAS Programmer is required to work on a permanent basis for this leading CRO in the South of England. You will provide software support for all the companys’data management activity, together with writing a range of software programs linked to the database. You will also be responsible for maintaining and developing the in-house SAS software tools and providing support for a range of mapping and data management tasks.
Contract Statistical Programmer
Contract Statistical Programmer is required to work for this leading Pharmaceutical organisation in the EU.
Within this role, you will be responsible for:
1. Assisting in the planning and execution of programming activities for a single project.
2. Assisting in the review and input into project requirements.
3. Developing programs in support of clinical trial activities.
4. Performing quality control in support of clinical trial activities.
5. Maintaining documentation as appropriate.
6.Delivering individual programming deliverables of medium to high complexity within a single project.
7. Demonstrating full proficiency in technical/programming skills.
8. Contributing broad knowledge of clinical trial activities.
Contract SAS Programmer
Contract SAS Programmer is required to work for a leading clinical trials company in the South-East.
Main responsibilities of the role include:
- Writing and validating SAS programs to create formatted datasets from trial data extracts for storage inclient data repository.
- Writing and validating SAS programs to validate integrity of clinical data via offline checks
- Integration of 3rd party data into client data repository
- Providing general SAS programming support and advice to data management
- Providing input into programming timelines and ensuring they are adhered to
- Keeping the study team informed of study status and issues
A Project Biostatistician is required to work within the Oncology therapy area of this leading Pharmaceutical organisation based in the UK.
Interacting with European colleagues across various locations, you will be involved in the development of protocol designs, clinical plans and data analysis plans in collaboration with physicians, veterinarians, and/or medical colleagues. You will also be responsible for working with research associates and scientists to establish a reporting database and for analysing data for these types of studies.