CK Clinical are specialists in Biometrics recruitment. Here is a sample of our current Biometrics job opportunities.
For more information regarding any of the below Biometrics job opportunities, please contact Priya Mukherjee at CK Clinical on 01438 743 047 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contract Senior Programmer
• BA/BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other related scientific subject, or work experience equivalent
• Specialist relevant programming experience in a clinical development environment
• Excellent SAS data manipulation, analysis and reporting skills
• Familiarity with drug development life cycle and experience with the manipulation, analysis and reporting of clinical trials data
• Ability to work effectively and successfully in a team environment
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to provide quality output and deliverables, in adherence with challenging timelines
• Willingness and ability to learn and follow standard processes and procedures.
Programming includes, but is not limited to, the data manipulation, analysis and reporting of primarily clinical trial data. Specifically, analysis files creation; table/listing/graph generation; program validation and documentation; and output verification. Work is to be performed in a team environment, where team members may be distributed across locations and Suppliers.
Write, test and validate software programs to analyse observational research studies.
• Write, test and validate software programs to produce SDF and analysis datasets and TLGs for inclusion within CSRs, publications and other communications
• Perform QC checking of software programs written by another programmer
• Understand and execute department-level, program-level and study-level macros and utilities
• Write, test, validate program-level and study-level macros and utilities
• Interface with outsourcing partners and vendors at project level
• Assist with study and systems audits by external bodies, and respond to audit questions and findings
• Contribute to the continuous improvement of the Center for Observational Research Programming Group processes and procedures
• Perform such duties as are reasonably requested by line management
• BSc or higher degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Life Sciences or other relevant scientific subject
• Statistical Programming using SAS v9.1.3 (preferably within a UNIX environment)
• Proven SAS programming expertise in the BASE, STAT, GRAPH, Macro and SQL modules
• Clinical study (phase IV) or Epidemiology data within Pharmaceutical/Biotechnology Industry – experience of analysing existing databases would be highly desirable
• Drug Development or Epidemiology processes and operations
• Working to formal SOPs
• Knowledge of working in a global environment would be an advantage
• Team working
• Problem solving and attention to detail
• Significant relevant career experience
• Working knowledge of current CDISC standards (SDTM and ADaM) would be helpful, but not essential
Statistical Programmer (Permanent Position)
- Performs SAS programming for efficacy and safety tables, listings, figures and analyses
- Performs ad-hoc programming requests to meet client and internal department needs.
- Reviews documents that have an impact on SAS programming
- Performs QC of programming work.
- Performs SAS program software development and creates associated documentation
- Member of project teams
- Jointly coordinate/lead activities within the Data Sciences department
- Interaction with clients, sites and cross-functional groups
Main Skills Required:
- A very good working knowledge of SAS
- Understanding of the applicability of ICH GCP to SAS programming functions
- Strong working knowledge of clinical trials and SAS programmer role in the clinical trials process
- Highly effective communication skills, both written and verbal
- Good command of the English language
- Ability to successfully work on multiple projects and prioritise daily tasks and responsibilities
- Excellent attention to detail
- Dedication to quality in all aspects of work
- Ability to work well in a team environment
Education or Equivalent Experience:
- A Bachelor’s or Master’s degree with a significant component of statistics and/or programming
- Minimum of 2 years experience in SAS programming in a pharmaceutical company or CRO