A leading pharmaceutical company is seeking a Director of Clinical Development to join them at their site in Maryland, USA.
Required to lead a team of clinical experts in project planning and operational delivery clinical work packages in Clinical Operations, GMD.
Core responsibilities will include being responsible for programme management including the development, baselining and maintenance of project and study plans. You will also be required to lead a large/complex work package or manage a clinical study and the process to identify and solve operational issues and drive delivery to plan through internal or external partners (Alliance partners, CROs, vendors and Academic Research Organizations).
To apply for this clinical job you should have:
- Strong clinical development experience gained within a pharmaceutical environment
- Extensive knowledge of clinical operations, project management tools and processes
- Global programme management experience
- Experience leading clinical projects and deliverables or similar expertise from other areas of drug development (such as pharmaceutical development).
- Project management certification is desirable but not mandatory.
- Be able to work in the USA – this is a mandatory requirement.